Pure white in colour and high in strength, the BUILDON Casting Plaster is the product to choose. It is very suitable for all kinds of moulds and cornices. Casting Plaster gives a very smooth finish and hardness to the surface of moulds and cornices.
|Fineness||Mesh 270, Residue 1%|
|Setting Time Initial Final||10 – 15 min.
28 – 35 min.
|Bending Strength (Dry)||62 Kg / Cm2|
|Compressive Strenght (Dry)||135 KG / Cm2|
|Dry Bulk Density||735 Kg / m3|
- Dust mask and goggles should be used when sanding surfaces.
- When using a master mould for making any kind of mould and cornices it should be thoroughly cleaned and coated with a release agent where appropriate.
- Pour the mixed plaster into the mould and allow adequate setting time before stripping.
DIRECTION OF USE
- The right way to mix is to add powder to water not water to powder.
- Avoid mixing more powder that can be used within 15 minutes.
- Do not temper or mix fresh material once a mix has started to set.
- After taking the required amount of plaster, always fold the open end of the bag to protect the plaster from moisture.
Setting time cannot be altered by diluting the mixture with water.
- For longer setting time BUILDON retarder should be added.