BONDIT is high performance bonding agent for Gypsum on concrete blocks/RCC surfaces. Further it has waterproofing properties and hence it prevents leakages from the cracks in the plaster.
1. Ready to apply single coat application
2. Very strong chemical bond is created
3. No hacking required on concrete surface. Hence prevention of
microcracking in concrete & saving of labour.
4. Coverage is about 100 sft per kg.
5. Bonding strength is more than 2kgs/sft.
6. PH value is 7-9.
7. It is an elastomeric material & hence can withstand movements in
the structure without cracking.
BONDIT-151, is a mixture of Polymer-Cement composite and can put to multiple uses.
Bonding of Gypsum
Plaster to concrete
Tile Fixing on walls
Fixing Tile on Tile
- Clean the concrete surface with brush.
- Wash the concrete surface with water one hour before application of Bondit-151.
- Fill any depression with mixture of cement, silica sand & Bondit-151 in the ratio of 1:1.50:0.50
- Mix Bondit-151 & cement in the ratio of 1:2
- Apply first coat of mixture on moist concrete.
- After 4 to 6 hrs apply 2nd coat of mixture.
- Third coat also can be applied if required.
- Fresh coated surface should not be submerged in water for 48 hours.
- After air drying for 4 to 6 hrs, cure the coated surface by spraying water for 24 to 48 hours.
- Surface is useable after 24 hours of treatment.
- On terrace for top coat white cement can be used.
Bonding Gypsum Plaster
- Clean the concrete surface.
- Apply Bondit-151 with brush or spray machine.
- Within 30 minutes when Bondit-151 is tacky apply gypsum plaster
Fixing tile on tile
- Clean & wash old flooring.
- Mix Bondit-151 cement in the ratio of 1:3 to1:5 to make paste depending on desired viscosity.
- Apply cement – Bondit-151 paste on the back of new tile.
- Press the new tile on old flooring
- Use the new flooring after 48 to 72 hours.
- Make V-groove on the face of the cracks.
- Make the crack wet.
- Mix Bondit-151 cement in the ratio of 1:2 & apply on the crack.
- Add more cement to the Bondit-151 cement mixture to make suitable paste & fill the crack.
- Clean the pocket & wet with water.
- Apply in the pocket cement Bondit-151 slurry (2:1ratio).
- Mix Bondit-151, cement & silica sand in 1:2:4 to 6 ratio fill the pocket or large cracks etc.
Tile fixing on wall
- Wet the already plastered wall with water.
- Mix Bondit-151 & cement to desired consistency apply on the back of tile, fix the tile on plastered surface.
|Chemical Composition||Modified Hybrid System.|
|Physical Appearance||Milky White Emulsion|
|Solid Contents||More than 40%|
|Viscosity||1500 cps Max|
|Butt joint strength||2000gsm/scm|
|Film Characteristics||Clear, forms flexible system with cement|
|Handling & Storage||Protect from frost. Containers once opened should be shut tightly to prevent contamination. Stocks should be used on a first in, first out basis.|
|Packing||20kgs HDPE Jerry cans|
If the material goes in the eyes wash with water till the burning stops or immediately visit doctor.