BUILDON BONDIT PLASTER BOND + is high-performance bonding agent for gypsum and sand cement plaster on concrete blocks/rcc surfaces. Further it has waterproofing properties and hence it prevents leakages from the cracks in the plaster.
- Ready to apply single coat application.
- Very strong mechanical cum chemical bond is created.
- Green colour of BONDIT gives good visibility.
- No hacking required on a concrete surface. Hence prevention of microcracking in concrete & saving of labor.
- Coverage is about 45 sft per kg.
- The bonding strength is more than 4.5kgs/sft.
- PH value is 8.5
- It is an elastomeric material & hence can withstand movements in the structure without cracking.
|Chemical Composition||Modified Hybrid System|
|Film characteristics||Green granular flexible|
|Physical Appearance||Green viscous paint|
|Handling & Storage||Protect from frost. Containers once opened should be shut tightly to prevent contamination . Stocks should be used on a first in, first out basis.|
|Solid Contents||More than 52.50%|
|Packing||10kgs plastic buckets.|
|Viscosity||2500 cps Max.|
|Butt joint strength||More than 4500gm/scm|
- Wash the Concrete Surface with water to remove dust and de-moulding compound.
- BUILDON Bondit-Plasterbond+ is used for high strength bonding of Gypsum Plaster/Sand Cement plaster to concrete blocks RCC. No hacking is required
- Apply gypsum plaster / sand cement plaster after 24 hours or after the material has dried based on environmental conditions.
If the material goes in the eyes wash with water till burning stops or immediately visit a doctor.